$179 per night
(doesn’t include tax)
Room Types Available:
- Room with King bed with Queen sleeper sofa
- Room with two Queen beds
- Room amenities include coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, mini-fridge, and complimentary WiFi access
- Hotel amenities include free parking, on-site restaurant, business center, 24 hour fitness center, pool and whirlpool
Reservations for Conference Stay
Rooms reserved for the Senior Navigators Celebration, or for the Encore pre- conferences, may be charged to a Navigators p-card or a personal credit card. Only charges paid by a Navigators p-card are tax-exempt.
- If paying with a Navigators p-card print and present The Navigators Colorado tax exempt certificate upon check in to have tax removed from your bill.
- Incidentals are anything that is charged to your room.
- There will be a $50 per night hold for incidentals per reservation, including personal stays.
- If nothing is charged to your room the total amount on hold will be refunded to the credit card it was charged on upon departure. If a portion of the amount on hold is used you will be refunded the remaining balance that was held.
- It’s recommended that a credit card be used instead of a debit card.
Reservations for Personal Stay
You may add additional nights at the same room rate, based on availability, for your personal stay when you make your room reservation. These nights will be charged to your personal credit card upon checkout. Tax will be added to any reservations made for your personal stay.
Room Reservation Instructions
Make room reservations online or call Group Reservations at 719-576-8900 and request a reservation under the Senior Navigators Celebration.
- A deposit will not be required at the time a reservation is made, but you must provide a valid credit card to guarantee a reservation.
Hotel Cancellation and Refund
Hotel cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to check-in to not be charged. If you cancel within 48 hours prior to check-in, one room night will be charged to the credit card on file.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the above information.