- The Double Tree hotel room rate is $179 per night. To make a room reservation click here.
- You should take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event if you are not up-to-date or fully vaccinated, nor have had COVID-19 within 90 days of the event. You will get a full refund if you must cancel for a major medical reason, including testing positive for COVID-19.
- This event brings a large group together in close contact from all over the world for three days. The COVID-19 declaration serves to remind attendees of this risk and asks them to consider the health of other attendees.
- We trust you to honor this declaration. We will not ask for any documentation upon arrival at the event.
- We are grateful for the guidance of The Navigators Risk Management team regarding this issue. We are living in the context of this worldwide condition with its continuing uncertainties and also recognize the sovereign rule of our God in these times.
We recognize that there is a financial cost to attending the Senior Navigators Celebration, and we’ve had some generous people give to our assistance fund to help.
If you find that you and/or your spouse need financial assistance to cover the cost of the conference registration, please email NavSeniorCelebration22@navigators.org and “SNC22 Financial Assistance” in the subject line.
If you cancel your SNC22 registration by August 7, 2022, you will be refunded all but $50 per person. No refunds will be given on or after August 8, 2022, unless the cancellation is due to a major medical issue. These fees help offset the expenses already incurred in anticipation of your attendance. Refunds will be made using the same payment method used.
Please email NavSeniorCelebration22@navigators.org to request any needed changes.
- Transportation for yourself.
- Transportation for your spouse if he or she is considered Navigators staff. (Spouses of Navigator representatives and Navigator interns are usually considered staff.)
- Conference registration.
- Hotel registration for the days you’re there on Navigator business.
- Entertainment related to your staff team.
- Meals for you and your spouse that are not provided during the conference.
Please let us know of your dietary needs when you register. The hotel is able to provide special meals for those who are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. We will do what we can to accommodate other specific food allergies.
Please let us know of your special physical needs when you register. We will contact you to see how best to accommodate your needs.